Click on the schedule to see or print our league schedule.
2020-21 League Schedule
COVID-19 and League Bowling
How Snowy Lanes is changing for your safety
First shifts will start scoring ten minutes earlier to allow more cleaning between shifts. Bowlers will be allowed to makeup 5 frames if late since this may be difficult for some bowlers with tight schedules, but teams must start bowling on time.
- Individuals may pre-bowl separately from their teams at certain times if they have COVID-19 concerns.
- There will be limited seating with one team sitting in front and one team in back for social distancing.
- Bowlers will not be charged for weeks missed. Anyone uncomfortable bowling because of COVID-19 should just stay home during that time.
- We will have enhanced cleaning at all times especially between shifts. Hand Sanitizer, Alcohol spray, and Disposable towels will be available all lanes.
- House balls and shoes will be left at the lanes and picked up by employees to be sanitized.
- Free disposable masks will be available to our customers at the counter and in the bar.
Your safety is our main concern. If you have any COVID-19 symptoms or believe you may present a risk to others please stay home. If you are concerned for your health please feel free to stay home or bowl at a time you feel safe. We want you to join our leagues, but you may skip anytime the situation makes you uncomfortable.
Leagues at Snowy Lanes
At Snowy Lanes we make league bowling a great way to improve your game and a great way to have fun. Leagues start in September and October for the 2020-21 season.
Our leagues are all set up that bowlers of all abilities have a chance to win. No league has a large prize fund and every league is affordable with the emphasis of fun. Become a regular league bowler in three leagues and open bowl for free for the until September 2020!
Sign up now by filling out the form above or register by phone - Call 406-535-3473!